Sunday, June 15, 2008

life?

the period of animate existence from birth until death. there you have it, the definition of life. and here we all go complicating what ever was so simple once upon a time.

But my life. It is complicated. Just like every other's. I fear a lot of things. i fear him. i fear her. I prayed to be stronger. I get mad. Of course I do. but only because i fear. i fear whats coming is inevitable. But I am only one man, i am only one person, i can only do so much. But i see now that so much just isn't enough. I need to be more than what i am right now. i need to prepare myself so that one day i wouldn't break down and die. well that seems impossible. I'm a mere mortal.

Being too nice has its flaws, people take advantage of you. people may take the things you say for granted. sincerity, honesty, they are all overlooked.

Right now i am dazed. i am confused. my vision blurs, but i still look on ahead. i still give it my very best and i still look like i have much more left in me. but im losing it. this isn't me.

Have mercy on me. Just as Jesus had mercy on his neighbouring criminal. I hope this is not a dying battle. I am not ready.

If you don't get what you've just read. It's better that way.
Happy father's day to all fathers and our high Father above.
And a happy birthday to a friend, who will be turning 18 tomorrow.

No comments:


>