Thursday, June 26, 2008

Lesson one. Money talks.

my wallet isn't with me anymore. it may never return.
the story goes like this. i was up late watching euro Germany against Turkey. snoozing only after 5. Ignorant me had forgotten I'm scheduled for 8am riseandshine for business studies at SEGi. and so i got up and ready, not foreseeing what so small turned pretty much utter mayhem.havoc.

I recalled taking the wallet by hand -8:50am-. Arrived at SEGi college and noticed wallet wasn't with me as mom's car drove for the exit -9:00am-. So i thought to myself, must've slid off and is still in the car but just in case, i made a fox scan of the area. nope. no black wallet in sight. -9:05- Messaged mom, mom replied that there was none to be seen.
-12:30, lunch-break- Made a quick break for the exit and dashed to mom's office! wait. Nah it hadn't been that dramatic. i took a 'peaceful' stroll of breathtaking exhaust fumes and splattering asphalt. Nostalgia kicked in. The good ol' days.
Well wallet wasn't to be seen since. Drove back home and ransacked the crib. No wallet. As of now I'm still hoping i can have my very own knight in shining armor. Heck I'm willing to play Cinderella to see my wallet again.

The contents?
1. Identification Card
2. Driving licence
3. Sarawak Club Membership Card
4. Sarawak Club Parking Access Card
5. Maybank ATM card
6. RM480++

Laugh. i deserve it, don't i? it's high time alright.=/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh man! willing to play Cinderella? what if Ms P (you know who) found it, would you propose to her? i can be the groomsman or the usher, if you don't mind.

have you found it?


>