Friday, June 13, 2008

Get a mirror. Love that image.

the last few days were stormy seas for me. from an all time high..to rock bottom low. But like many around us quote "it isn't how low you fall, but rather how you get back up from it". And so, i wont take things for granted no more. I will settle for no less. The world isn't perfect, yes, but perfect is just an opinion. the world isnt perfectly round, but isn't it round enough? again enough is also an opinion. there are many more unfortunate people out there. mentally challenged, cancerous patients, people with their own natural problems. these people don't have a choice and we take for granted our own problems as the end of the world.opinion.

dropped my brother at the airport earlier this morning. he left for kl on a holiday i suppose? well i hope he gets me something.. a laptop would bid well.=p u know what? i believe that i have great brothers. all 3 of them. we all look out for each other. we all out each other for look. opinion. My brothers and i, many say we share a similar look. just as many say the opposite. again another matter of opinion. no one is wrong.=p everyone is right.

i miss you!
why am i saying this to you?
So that if I don't wake up
tomorrow you'll know that
my last moment in life was
spent thinking of you!
a certain someone composed this. it may sound simple but does it matter, im no english teacher. instead i think it's suuper sweeet! this is biology! hahah. you make me laugh my heart out. marshmellows.

on a separate note, i wish to make a tribute to great friends. friends who are there when the world bcomes a total blurrr. friends who wouldn't hesitate to help then. friends who make the world a better place.

"You make a life by getting, but you get a life by giving"

and by the way, happy friday the thirteenth. black cats and salt and ladders.

1 comment:

Choulyew said...

oh well , this is probably my favourite post so far in your blog ^^
then again, opinion?


>