Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Eighteenth..

Birthdays are a big thing? It's a symbol of how much others care about u n how one means to the world. Thats how I see it, but I'm sure you all have your own extravagant descriptions or definitions on how birthdays should mean.





My thanks first goes to my sweetheart for being so thoughtful and arranged with my brother that i have a birthday barbecue. Felicia dear, thank you so much. This all wouldnt have happened without you. Despite having exams you still showed u cared and thus not being able to come, I hope u really know that you gave so much. =)

Thanks also to my brother for hosting the entire thing both the planning and execution. Like he said " i worked my butt off ". Tho i'm pretty sure his butt's still intact. I'm especially thankful for the birthday cake i got from Mom, Sean and Kevin. Thanks mom and dad for the big budget you were willing to spend to make it a happy day for me.

My gratitude goes to those who wished me (be it face to face or through facebook and friendster) and also those who even thought to get me something. This includes those who came that day too..

18 years is a big checkpoint. Thank you everyone. I can never forget this. =)

2 comments:

Kevin said...

birthdays mean you just got a year older in a day.

felicia.bateman said...

martiiinnnnnn!

(i left little messages for you all over the place so you can read while in kl i know this is a lame place)


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox


>