Thursday, September 25, 2008

A heart's symphony, My heart's battlecry..


Emo-ness has been very dear to me lately. Perhaps im playing tricks on my self? Perhaps signs are just really telling me what i believe they are. We cant really tell for sure. I for one don't make assumptions. I prefer to know, bad or good, knowing is always at least something. Bad or good..mm. Why was it that I wrote good as the latter? Is it I who subconsciously take things negatively or is it just human nature to jump to such conclusions. Some say the best judge is your ownself. But I, to fathom such a catastrophe as the life i believe i am leading to is just..unfathomable.

I dread 2012. Would she really be away overseas?

Depression. Such an odd word. Even to write such a word seems to amount to real depression. How can a man so happy which others believe he to have everything, some of which are imposible dreams? How can certain men commit suicide? despite having wealth and even maybe...love. But i believe people are too fast to assume. Conditions are often judged and disected superficially. What if the man just had such a big fear of losing all that he has, his beloved, that led to the abovesaid depression? Would that make sense to you?

With this if i may quote "The higher you fly, the harder is the fall"


No comments:


>