Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A simple Declaration

I have been having a hard time recently battling it out with my own thoughts.
Perhaps I am just too sensitive a guy but even so I feel bad cause I want for you to be able to hold on to me. I wanna be your pillar of support, your pool of strength. I have been going against what I have always believed in myself and fo that I have been slacking. Will try to be strong again, for I see you as a new beginning and my only end. I only want whats best for you and anything that goes against you or hurts you goes the same to me. You will always be a part of me. You are my angel in disguise. I want you more than anything in this world. I am an egoist, I am naive, I am selfish, I am mean. But I love you. It is the sick who need curing.=)

Life gives you as much as you bring into it.
It's not the number of years in your life that counts, but by how much life you have in your years.

Here are some random photos to feed your eyes.



One really huge lemon.









Thats one pussy-cat.

No comments:


>